Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Pictures!!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to take a minute before I head off to bed to give you the latest on what is going on. Lynsey went to the doctor as my previous post stated and things went well again!! The doctor said that they tears that she had before have all completely healed, so thats a good thing. Also, the baby is right on schedule as well. Baby Noah or Baby Mylee, whichever it might be, is now roughly 2 inches long and the heartbeat and everything else with him/her is right on track. Lynseys next appointment to go see the doctor wont be till the 29th of October...so it looks like im going to have to find something as filler for the blog so I can keep posting things....maybe stuff that we are planning to put in the room or get for the baby when he/she gets here...april isnt that far away....

Well on to what everyone wants to see...the new pictures....here they are!!!




In this picture, you can see the baby on the left, but the 4-D image (which is basically just a profile image of the baby) is on the right.





You can also click on the title of this post (or right here) and they will take you to my flickr page where you can see a bigger version of the picture if you want to see it close up.

Well, I think thats all for tonight....ill post more sometime later when I have new information or if I come up with something....

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well still. My mom and dad are down here for the first time since we've moved (that'd be 4 years to be exact) to see miss Morgan. Things change when you have a kid... you're not important anymore! BTW... how do you like Noah Christopher Brock or if you like the name Noah, what about Noah Payton Brock? I think those two names rock!!! But, if you're not a Payton fan, then the second one won't work obviously. I want to use the name Payton so badly, but for a girl, and Adam won't let me :( Enough of my rambling.... I'm off to bed, and it's only 9:00... get ready, Orn, it's coming, and it's coming quickly!!!

<3 rib