Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lynsey and I....

Someone (ahem!) has asked me to update people on how we are doing and not just the baby....

Well, I am doing fine...just working to pay off the bills..actually getting ready to pick up a second job again at blockbuster to earn some extra cash for when the baby gets here....so ill be doing that till april again, then im leaving blockbuster for the second time....

Lynsey is doing fine as well...the doctors say that she is in good health for the baby so we are thankful for that...other than that, shes the same ol' lynsey.....

as for names that we have picked out...they are as follows..

if its a girl... Mylee Page Brock
if its a boy.... Korbin Riley Brock or Noah Riley Brock (we haven't fully decided yet...)

well, thats all for now, im going to bed...its late...

see you next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the names... although, I think you should spell it MyLEIGH because Leigh is MY middle name ;) I'm just teasin. I keep posting more pictures of Morgan, so check 'em out. She's growing like a weed. I keep checking back to see how everything's going. Glad all is well so far! P.S. Am I your only fan? :( lol


Rib